8.12.2010

light headed

Thanks Nancy for the Ban-do link! Very Glamorous:

After perusing Ban-do, I tripped and slipped into hair accessory frenzy! I feel like Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl with bows, satin and feathers consuming my computer screen. It’s great that there seems to be a style and price for everyone. I tend to like head bands with bows and satin best as it leans more on the girly side of things- shocking, I know! : )

I am sporting a RED ribbon today to move the hair trend here on my island. Side note- during my frenzy I came across some really beautiful shots of brides in their hair pieces....just one 4 U:

1 comment:

  1. i do love these, especially on brides. and i LOVED your red ribbon! kinda reminds me of my cheerleading days - always wearing ribbons!

    ReplyDelete